Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September 22, 2014 Baby Named

It felt weird actually getting dressed, putting on makeup, fixing my hair, and driving a car because I had not done any of these things in 11 days! I contacted Maya at UNC to inform her that we had made a decision so she got the ball rolling and cancelled the termination. In a few days she contacted me and scheduled the surgery for Oct. 14. Michael and I decided we had better give this baby a name. After nights of debating we finally decided that his name would be Rayden Trace Bradley. Ray is Michael's middle name and Trace kinda sounds like my name, Teresa. Trace (tres) is also the number 3 in Spanish. No, we are not Hispanic, but we thought it was neat seeing as he will be our third child.

Sept. 27-Michael, Gerome, Glenn and I painted the baby's room. We are doing all kinds of things to prepare as much as possible for Rayden's arrival.

I know everyone has been praying for us and we can feel it. I want to thank everyone for their kind words, comments, cards, phone calls, emails, texts, food, etc. You all have no idea how much we feel your love and appreciate every one of you. 

This is Rayden's story, and my plan is to just take it page by page. Some chapters might be harder than others, but there will never be another book like his.

2 comments:

Mrs.Rivera said...

Praying for you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. Very handsome name. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

God gives special children to special people. Rayden is a lucky boy :)