Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March 23, 2021 "Cheering for Rayden day"

Here again, I am at a loss for words. This week Midway Elementary School has been celebrating Spirit week. Today was "Cheering for Rayden day." An ENTIRE school was wearing yellow, or super hero shirts to send well wishes to Rayden. I can't believe they dedicated a whole
day during spirit week to support Rayden. This morning we had a video chat with the entire school. I cannot believe the outpouring of support. I'm so thankful to be a part of this great school family. The students were so excited to tell Rayden to get well soon and how much they missed him. Rayden and I told them a little about the hospital and showed them his badge and his dog, Pootles. We told them about the tooth fairy coming to see Rayden in the operating room as well. I wish I could post pictures of all the supporters but of course I don't have permission to do that. Here are a few. 







No comments: