Tuesday, September 29, 2020

September 29, 2020 "Lost first tooth"

Rayden lost his first tooth today. We didn't even know it was loose so we couldn't give him any warning. We were riding home from school when Rayden yelled "My tooth fell out!" I turned around to see his little hands dripping blood and a tiny tooth in his fingers. Of course, he started crying. I'm not sure if it was the blood, if he was scared because his tooth fell out, or if he thought something was terribly wrong. We were almost home so I just told him not to drop it and that it was perfectly fine. When we arrived home I cleaned up the blood and explained that he was going to get a 'big boy' tooth in it's place. His mood quickly changed. He was excited and couldn't wait to tell everyone. 
 


The tooth fairy brought Rayden a 5 dollar bill for loosing his first tooth at 5 years old. He was so excited.  

No comments: