Monday, February 2, 2015

January 17-18, 2015 "All cleaned up"

Jan. 17-
Alex came to see Rayden again. He can't seem to wait to hold him. I had no doubt that he would love his baby brother but I never dreamed he would enjoy spending so much time with him. He should be spending time with other teenagers but he takes time out to hold his baby brother. They already share a close bond. Warms my heart.










Jan. 18- They said I could bathe Rayden today. It sure has been a long time since I bathed a newborn baby. He didn't seem to like the hardness of the bathtub though. We didn't have a soft sponge so we used blankets. I just love that fresh baby smell.















Rayden has such a great personality. In this picture you see him sucking his finger waiting for his bottle to warm up. We could hear him sucking from across the room. Everyone started laughing. It was so cute. Michael and I grabbed the camera hoping to catch a picture before he stopped. He just stared at us continuing to suck like he was posing for the picture. He's so patient.


Rayden weighs 7 lbs. 3 oz. He is really gaining weight. He has been taking his bottles so well that they took his feeding tube out today. I finally got to kiss both sides of his sweet cheeks! He looks so much better.

Thanks Uncle G for the Bass Pro Shops outfit.


No comments: